22nd Annual General Meeting of Shareholders Measures to Prevent the Spread of Covid 19
March 16, 2023
GNI GROUP LTD.
22nd Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
Measures to Prevent the Spread of Covid 19
On the occasion of the upcoming Annual General Meeting of Shareholders, we shall prioritize the safety of our esteemed shareholders by taking measures in accordance with the request of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government to prevent the spread of Covid-19, which was officially announced on February 14, 2023.
We kindly request shareholders to consider exercising their voting rights through a written resolution (by mail) or on the internet (please refer to the Notice of Convocation Letter of the 22nd Annual General Meeting of Shareholders).
Outline of the 22nd Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
As in previous years, the proceedings of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders will be simplified, and the meeting time will be shortened.
2) Admission restrictions
Admission to the Meeting will be restricted if the number of visitors exceeds the number of seats available at the venue.
3) Infection prevention measures on the Day
- To prevent contact infection, souvenirs will not be distributed to shareholders.
- Company briefing sessions will not be held.
- Shareholders are kindly requested to bring the Notice of Convocation Letter and the Voting Form to conserve resources.
- We would appreciate your cooperation in using alcohol-based hand sanitizers and wearing masks.
- We have installed a body temperature screening device at the venue, and shareholders with a temperature of 37.5 degrees Celsius or higher will not be granted entry and will be asked to leave.
- Our officers and staff will be required to wear masks at all times after checking their physical condition, including temperature measurement.
- The management staff may speak to shareholders who appear to be feeling unwell.
- The proceedings of the will be simplified, and the meeting time will be shorter than usual.
- As a general rule, during the Q&A session, shareholders may ask only one question.
For any changes in the operation of the meeting due to future situations, please refer to the Company’s website provided below.